Joshua, I mean the Nelson's come to
Kansas!!!!!

Joshua and Aunt Bem smiling really big!
I miss you already!!!!!!

Uncle Stewey and Joshua chilled on the
couch for a few seconds....

I can't think of anything I would not
do for this little angel!

Smiling and playing with the remote at
the same time- this boy is going to be
VERY SMART!!!!

Lisa, I hope you don't mind that I put
this on here before Halloween. This is
the cutest lion I have ever seen! Lisa made
this costume so I give her the costume
making award of the year.

The tail is so funny. Playing with
the animals with Grandpa.

The tail has been found!!!!

Somebody knew that I wanted a picture
of him and did not want to look at me.
Kansas!!!!!

Joshua and Aunt Bem smiling really big!
I miss you already!!!!!!

Uncle Stewey and Joshua chilled on the
couch for a few seconds....

I can't think of anything I would not
do for this little angel!

Smiling and playing with the remote at
the same time- this boy is going to be
VERY SMART!!!!

Lisa, I hope you don't mind that I put
this on here before Halloween. This is
the cutest lion I have ever seen! Lisa made
this costume so I give her the costume
making award of the year.

The tail is so funny. Playing with
the animals with Grandpa.

The tail has been found!!!!

Somebody knew that I wanted a picture
of him and did not want to look at me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home