Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Little Joshua turns 3!!!

We had cake later but this picture
was too cute to not post first. Lisa
and Bryan had the fam over for
dinner and cake and icecream!
Joshua was on cloud 9!


Look at all the presents! It was so
fun to watch him open these. I would
love to know what is going on in his
head sometimes...


This was the first present that he
picked to open. It is a nerf football
that makes noise when you throw
it. It was FREEZING outside so
playing with this toy right now is
NOT an option!


I LOVE watching kids open presents.
They are so cute about it.


No one could wait for him to open
this one. We ALL knew what it was.
I was surprised with it being the biggest
present in size that he didn't go for that
one first.


Looky here! He wasn't super excited
about it at first like we all thought
he would be but later he put it on
and started jammin' like his daddy!


I made...yes I MADE this for Joshua
from Steve and I. He loves Thomas
the Train and so when I saw this fabric
I HAD to get it! I don't think that Joshua
was as nearly as excited about this as I
was...


And yes...there is nothing I wouldn't
do for this little boy!


Yep...this boy too:)


And then we all enjoyed cake that
Joshua spit on while blowing out
his candles. Happy 3rd Birthday Joshua!

And one last pic of Joshua and I...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home