Summer Fun...

Tonight we went to DQ with Lisa, Brian,
Joshua and Kayla. This little one doesn't
miss out on too much... Aunt Bem helped
him eat his icecream cone and then he
kissed the door at DQ...you can only imagine
what that looked like!

Lisa gave Kayla a bite of her blizzard
and she made the funniest face. Hope
the peanuts don't bother her too much
tomorrow:)

Steve is Joshua's best friend that has
money. Steve always makes sure to have
some change in his pocket so he can put
it in his piggy bank. I aksed Joshua if he
was going to buy the icecream for us
tonight and he said yes and left his money
at home!

Summer doesn't get any better then
this. Joshua knows where Aunt Bem
works at so I was asking him tonight
where he banks at and he told me
Commerce Bank. Then I asked him who
the best bank in Topeka was and he said
Commerce Bank. I need to do a commercial
and pitch it to Duane Fager. I need to do it
soon because he can't say CoreFirst which is
the new name of our bank effective September
4th. We are expanding into other markets and
in order to do that we have to change our name.
Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Tonight we went to DQ with Lisa, Brian,
Joshua and Kayla. This little one doesn't
miss out on too much... Aunt Bem helped
him eat his icecream cone and then he
kissed the door at DQ...you can only imagine
what that looked like!

Lisa gave Kayla a bite of her blizzard
and she made the funniest face. Hope
the peanuts don't bother her too much
tomorrow:)

Steve is Joshua's best friend that has
money. Steve always makes sure to have
some change in his pocket so he can put
it in his piggy bank. I aksed Joshua if he
was going to buy the icecream for us
tonight and he said yes and left his money
at home!

Summer doesn't get any better then
this. Joshua knows where Aunt Bem
works at so I was asking him tonight
where he banks at and he told me
Commerce Bank. Then I asked him who
the best bank in Topeka was and he said
Commerce Bank. I need to do a commercial
and pitch it to Duane Fager. I need to do it
soon because he can't say CoreFirst which is
the new name of our bank effective September
4th. We are expanding into other markets and
in order to do that we have to change our name.
Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home